What information do I collect?
When entering details on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do I collect information?
I collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do I use your information?
I may use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve my website in order to better serve you.
- To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do I protect visitor information?
I do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
I do not use an SSL certificate
- I only provide articles and information, and never ask for personal or private information
Do I use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
- Keep track of advertisements,
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. I may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
It won’t affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third party links
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
I have not enabled Google AdSense on my site but I may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA I agree to the following:
Users can visit my site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing me
- By calling me
By using any of the contact forms
How does my site handle do not track signals?
I do not honor Do Not Track signals.
I like to use analytics to help provide visitors with the best possible experience.
Does my site allow third party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
I do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices I will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
I will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days. I will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
I agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
6 Bowens Field,
(all contact information can be found on the contact page)